Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
None
Hi all, I have been upset from the forum for awhile but managed to peek in every now and then. I have been having the worst pain in my butt cheeks and down my legs. The right is worse than the left. I went to my PCP and he recommended an MRI which my insurance company would not pay for unless I tried some other way to fix the problem. So I went to physical therapy for four weeks. I have completed that and it made no difference at all but now the insurance company will pay for the MRI. I guess they just wanted me to suffer for another four weeks. So my MRI is on Monday and I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday. I am going to ask him for something for the pain and hopefully he will give me something so I can get some relief. It has been hell. This has been going on since mid December and I just can not tolerate it much longer. The pain is so bad I can barely stand up to shower or do any type of work around the house. Thankfully my husband has been a God send. He has been doing the grocery shopping and cooking. Still can't get him to do the laundry and cleaning. LOL but I am thankful for what he does do. I have hired someone to clean my house so that just leaves me with the laundry. It is an all day project for me. Hopefully the MRI will show what is going on and I can get some relief.

I'm in the same boat with pain TipBill i hope you get some answers..for me its the fibro...it is hell i do sympathise and like you i find all the chores almost impossible.

I noticed youve not been on the forum, except for your disability results..i hope things improve very soon for you.

Hiya. Sorry to hear you're having such a bad time of it just now. It really does get you down knowing this illness will never go away. I hope you get some relief soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back