Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2012
Country
RU
State
Moscow
Be sure to get ample deep sleep so your body can repair and recharge,be sure to sleep either on your side or on your back, as stomach sleeping causes unnecessary stress on the low back and spine.
If your room is drafty, seal the windows or door. If it is cold, try a space heater or use extra blankets to prevent that cold
Do some easy stretches while lying in bed, then sitting up in bed, such as bending to the front and sides. This will stretch and loosen the muscles and help flush them with more blood.
Take a hot shower.Simply stand under the warm water and relax.
After you are warmed up from the shower, do some gentle knee bends. You can hold on to something for balance if needed. These movements exercise almost 90 percent of the skeletal muscles. Find a counter, table, or chair and use your hands for support. Exhale and squat as low as you can go, then inhale and stand up again,mI do it 10 times.
Get some regular exercise. The idea is to go out and do some something physical with your body. Even a simple routine of 10,000 steps a day (buy a pedometer!) will greatly improve your health

Squats lol if I went down I'd never get up .i have knees that pop out squats are a no no. So it's 10.000 steps.
I've tired sleeping all ways but I wake up stiff whatever I do.
But I'm sure a few ppl here will find great relief form your post xx

I hope too that someone will find relief from these exercises. We should always try.
Hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back