Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
idaho
If you Google -blood test for fibromyalgia:FM/a test is real-you wlll have cause for hope as a common vaccine (BCG) will be tested in Jan. 2018 on patients who score 50 > on a scale of 0-100 on the FM/a test . I scored an 82 and will be enrolled in the study .The study will involve two BCG shots a few months apart . BCG has been used for about 100 years to combat TB and has been given about 4 billion times .It has also been used as a tool to help fight various cancers , slow the advance of MS ,etc. . FM is thought to be an immune disorder and the vaccine is designed to boost your immune system .

Last edited:
Please keep us informed on how this works for you!

This is indeed very interesting. I wish I lived in the US, I'd send in my blood for the test right away, and would volunteer to be in the trials, as well.

Please do keep us up to date. Thanks!

As far as immune system goes , I'm down for that.

Hope to hear more info about it , please keep updating if you can.

Thank you geree otoole.

My friend in Ireland received information about the price; it is $936 - which to me is wayyyyy too much. And it is not recognized by many countries, so I'll simply have to wait and see. Hope it works for others.

My friend in Ireland received information about the price; it is $936 - which to me is wayyyyy too much. And it is not recognized by many countries, so I'll simply have to wait and see. Hope it works for others.

Everythings are so expensive when it comes to fibro. I'm trying my best to find the cheaper way to deal with it , sadly nothing have ever been enough :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back