DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2013
Country
US
State
Iowa
How come the latest thread is from 9/22/2016:???:

Good ? I'm wondering what's been going on. Too.

it has gone very quiet...i used to come on here a lot but many 'regulars' have dissappeared.......we have had quiet spells before then allof a sudden people come back or new members get involved.

Hopefully the absence of postings is due to an unexplained increase in folks feeling well enough to go outdoors, or participate in a favorite activity, and enjoy the Autumnal Equinox! :) Wishing everyone wellness!

I've been gone as we are having serious internet problems. If no joy soon we have to switch to satellite. Also have been having an entire week with no migraines, so yes, I'm outside enjoying the cooling temps . ;-)

Newbies are not getting welcomed..there are many in recent weeks with 0 replies. I think this partly explains the quiet spell...people wont post again if they dont get a welcome.

I have done 100's of long welcome posts in the last year but tbh am very poorly and little hand or arm power...so come on you lovely peeps who have also been in the newbies situation ......if you view a thread as clearly many are as there are no shortage of views...try and write a few lines welcoming these folk who are reaching out for our help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back