Not open for further replies.

IsisRose

Diagnosis
10/2001
Country
US
State
CA
I had MMJ down in CA and just recently got on it in WA. A friend suggested that I try (Hemp Oil) which is often used for cancer, but has many other wonderful uses as well.

I began it about a week ago and have already found that I sleep so much better. At most I wake up once during the night but have no problem falling back to sleep. Also my pain during the day is greatly reduced.

You must start off with a very small dose and for this just once in the evening should suffice. If you take too much you will wake up with an MMJ hangover and feel stoned. Just a small amount will probably have you a little groggy upon waking but is nothing that a cup of coffee and a shower can't solve.

I am so glad that I have given this a try. I am already doing so much better.:razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
This post of yours seems to me to be more of an advertisement for the man who's name was mentioned with your post. It sounds like a too good to be true post. The oil of which this poster speaks of is just hemp oil made from MJ. It could be dangerous to use and I suggest anyone thinking about it to research it well before using it.

I had MMJ down in CA and just recently got on it in WA. A friend suggested that I try (Hemp Oil) which is often used for cancer, but has many other wonderful uses as well.

I began it about a week ago and have already found that I sleep so much better. At most I wake up once during the night but have no problem falling back to sleep. Also my pain during the day is greatly reduced.

You must start off with a very small dose and for this just once in the evening should suffice. If you take too much you will wake up with an MMJ hangover and feel stoned. Just a small amount will probably have you a little groggy upon waking but is nothing that a cup of coffee and a shower can't solve.

I am so glad that I have given this a try. I am already doing so much better.:razz:

Hi Isis! Are you supposed to drink this oil!? Where do you get it exactly? I ask because my mom has so many issues trying to fall asleep at night. If you could tell us more about that oil, like where is the place to get it (reliable source) and so on. I might try it as well, I love natural alternatives!

Hi Isis glad to hear that the rso is helping you. Do you use the jell capsules or dose it orally by a dosing syringe. I believe it is so important for us to be able to treat our pain using responsible alternatives. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back