Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/2010
Country
As
State
South Australia
Hi everyone would like to know if anyone online gets burning from the waist down in abdominal area and pelvic area muscles all seem to be burning and my muscles are so thight that I have trouble with constipation the longerI sit the tighter the muscles get and burn just wondering if anyone have tried predisone for this problem will be seeing my docotor soon I will ask her wondering if this could be an inflammation of some sort I do feel as if this could be the case thanks

Well, I just saw your post. Sorry I can't help you but needed SOMEONE to acknowledge you. I have the pain on my legs, not pelvis or abdomen. Sometimes all the way up my back.
Hope you are successful.

Neen, i was just diagnosed with spasticity. colloquially referred to as an unusual "tightness", stiffness, or "pull" of muscles.
Clinically, spasticity results from the loss of inhibition of motor neurons, causing excessive muscle contraction. not sure this is what you have but my muscles spasm's all the time and the muscles relaxers are not working. i have burning in my legs and arms from this. but i also have skin lupus that causes my skin to burn most all the time. worse in the sun or under florescent lighting. do some research on both of those and IBS too.

I hope you get some help from your doctors.

Hi I get burning in thighs forearms and neck area its just part of living with fybro it eases of after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back