Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/1999
Country
US
State
CA
I was looking at an older post with this subject and it is closed, so I could not add my comments. I take A.M. very seriously.

I've been working with alternatives/complementary/holistic medicine for about 25 yrs..I do all I can to avoid conventional medicines...I just had to take a abx (Bactrim) and didn't like doing it but I believe it helped the issue I was challenged with.

When you think about it and I'm much older probably than most here, before the huge explosion of pharma drugs, we worked with so few drugs and all kitchen cabinet remedies. Miss a lot of the old days, truthfully.

I use all supps (vits, minerals, herbals) for FM and OA and all my health period. I have a mess from a hip replacement in 2010, can't get anymore mainstream than the replacements going on. Often WISH I had my old pain. I ended up with huge tradeoffs pain-wise.

I use acupuncture, tapping, meditation, prolotherapy and chiro to help with my aging body.

For pain relief, it's ibuprofen, 4 per day and DGL for stomach protection...and Pain RX herbal pain help for in between ibuprofen.

MSM helps a good deal and I take 1 tsp three days per day in clean water...

I drink no tap water, it's full of nasty toxins. J

I am currently taking an all natural product to help with the pain. It is all natural and organic. I love it and am so happy to have been introduced to it.

Can you tell us what you are taking? I'm always OPEN to learn everything I can alternatively.

I don't know why but I'm not seeing forever me's reply. I see it now once I've posted a comment....gotta be a glitch somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back