Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new to the site and currently being diagnosed with fibro. I am really struggling to accept that this is what I have ! I have been in a lot of pain for about 2 years now ... I have really bad chest pains front and back constantly, numbness and tingling in face arms hands toes , blurred vision, trouble finding my words, my arms get really tired can't hang washing or brush my kids hair , sore wrists , bad headaches that last week's , stomach problems , indigestion, tired , some days my body is completely drained like the flu , and this only some of the things I get .. no one deserves to live like this !

For me it's the dep muscle itching, migraines, and sleep deprivation that comes with fibro. When I say muscle itching I mean itching timem10. I'm not talking about get a bug bite or dry skin rash I'm talking about an itch so deep down in the muscle that no matter what you there is mo relief. It gets so bad and painful it feels like I havs a hive of bees stinging me all at once. The migraines I'm used to as I have been a chronic migraine suffer fod the past two years before I developed Fibro. It wasn't uncommon for me to suffer 15 to 20 migraines a month. I have always had migraines since I started my menstrual cycle but the past two yeRs were a nightmare. The sleep deprivation is par cor the c8ursse, but my ultimate favorite fibro side effect are the fibro fogs. Those arw so wonderful to have, said no fibro patient ever. Haaving a mind rhat can't remember anything, ismspotty at times, and ceases to function properly at the most crucial time well that's just the most fun ever.

fibromyalgia is a common health problem that causes long term body-wide pain. Sleep disorder and headaches are also some common symptoms of fibromyalgia.

My list of symptoms is very long, sadly. Many experts say that there is a link between FMS and Celiac disease. I have celiac disease and so many of the symptoms many of you are experiencing above also ring true for celiac (i.e. ridges in toenails, migraines, ringing in ears, neuro stuff, brain fog, poor tooth enamel, muscle tenderness, insomnia, severe PMS...it goes on and on!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back