Where are the fibro friendly ladies hiding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

links56

Distinguished member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
US
State
IL
It seems that most people don't understand all the pain and suffering that we go through. Where can I find an understanding girl in her mid twenty's so we could live in agony together? Maybe it would just make things worse but it sure gets lonely. What do you all think?

LOL Well keep posting here and maybe you will get lucky. Sorry I am way to old for you. :)

I am so sorry, and sad to read this post, keep posting on here, it really does help to connect with other people. I bet there are some younger girls that are using this sight as well, you probably just haven't met each other yet. Good luck and keep your head up!

Don't know if you meant to be funny but I'm laughing. And sorry I can't help you with this one man.

sorry we live too far apart! Lol

Just think about this links. For evey 1 guy that has fibro, 9 women have fibro. We have good odds at finding someone. lol

We all needed that laugh...but seriously maybe there's a support group local to you....

Sometimes i think i influence my husband to have aches and pains...he did have sympathy symptoms with me during pregnancy..and during morning sickness wanted me to let him in the bathroom .... Ummmm no

Aww. but then no one could take care of you. Honestly, I have never met a guy with fibro. So it might seem hard to meet a girl who understands, but I am sure you can find someone. Normally love comes around at the oddest time.

I think that is very reasonable, dating someone who actually understands what you are going through, I am optimistic that you will find one with time.

Please do not give up hope of meeting someone. my niece met her husband online through a site similar to this, they have been married for 5 years and have 2 lovely children. My advice is join more online sites and keep chatting. The right girl is just waiting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back