Status
Not open for further replies.
Pain can definitely be a downer and so does headaches. Have you been to a Neurologist for you constant headaches? Is it possible you have migraines. Also, it really sounds like you may need to go see a Psychiatrist. You may have depression. It just sounds like you do because I was suffering with migraines, pain, stress, etc. The more you are stressed out the more those headaches occur and the pain intensifies all over. I can sympathize with you, and I hope and pray that you get better. It's never fun to suffer from any type of pain, but I can tell you that headaches are very debilitating.

Bird, yeah, I recently saw one, got a bran MRI done, but still waiting to see the neurologist. I've other health issues that concern me right now, so I I need to leave this for later. I will try to get t see him earlier than they want me to! As for depression, I do have it, mostly because this whole situation is depressing. Btw, tension was making my headaches really bad! So I really understand what you are saying. I'm just waiting for the results of some imaging tests, nervous and at the same time preparing myself mentally in case I get bad news...

I'll send good thoughts and prayers your way. Hug from afar T!.....

Thanks, terbaer! I really appreciate it! Tomorrow I'll be getting another imaging test, worst part of this isn't knowing what is causing those symptoms. I feel a bit scared at time, but I'm trying to stay calm very badly!

Sorry to hear you are in pain...geez the er should have been able to tell if you had a sinus infection...were you on antibiotics with the bronchitis?

Things like that can often go into a secondary infection....

Sure hoping you get some help with it!

Trellum, I take a number of medications from blood thinners and cholesterol meds after minor heart attack (I'm not overweight either), I'm on cymbalta for the fibro and peroxicam for arthritis and inflammation. I also take an antidepressant to help me sleep and keep the IBS in check. When I have a flare-up with colitis I take a timed release steroid. I also take a number of vitamins. I am looking forward to getting off some of the meds in October, which is a year after my heart attack. My neurologist wants to do a series of tests to see if my neck and back have deteriorated worse than it was when I saw him last, which was about 3-4 years ago. Nerve tests, and MRI of head, neck, back and hips. We'll see. I've associated the headaches to the whole of everything I'm going through with the pain and fatigue of fibro. It's possible it's not related. I'll find out in a few weeks.

I'm wondering if your doctor believes something in the upper sinus is going on. A CT scan would tell that. IDK. I'm a person of two thoughts. 1) I don't like doing things or taking things that will lessen my long-term quality of life, like radiation. That said, 2) If I could have a test and be exposed for a short amount of time, but I could be relieved of pain and they really could figure out why your head hurts, it might be worth the tradeoff.....Only you know for yourself.....

So sorry, I just saw your post! Congrats on stopping some meds, be careful with the withdrawal of some of them, it can be hard at first, but in the end will be worth it, so don't worry :) The good things always cost a lot effort and patience! Best of luck with your MRIs, I'm also getting a lot tests done lately, will check how my pancreas and liver are doing tomorrow, very nervous!

Btw, I already managed to get a MRI of my brain, haven't gotten the results because I haven't seen the neuro yet (appt til sept). As for my sinus, well, it seems it wasn't it after all, got a x-ray and it showed nothing to worry about. I'll know if something else was causing those headaches! The MRI will let me know... yikes, nervous about that as well.

Feeling any better Trellum? Just wanted to check up on you.

Hi Hansen, so sorry, I hadn't seen your post! Wish this site could let us know when someone answers one of your threads! I dislike that from this forum, wish they had that option! :(

I feel better, my head is better but my abdominal area is giving me trouble, liver and pancreas seem to be fine, but still unsure about my tummy :( We will see how it goes the next weeks!

Stress is really such a major factor to overall health. If you are stressed about so many things, your health can easily fail because of that. That's why most doctors would always advise that people just take life easily and avoid stressing over small things.

I noticed that exercise is such a good way to actually free the body from stress. It helps you to distract yourself from whatever is causing the stress. At the same time, it helps you feel more positive about life because you are seeing its good effects on the body.

I'd love to exercise, but I was diagnosed with a hernia in a very difficult place, so I must be super careful if I want to exercise. I can make things worse if I'm not careful :( I'd love to workout as much and as intense as I did before! Sadly that's not a choice :( I love how it calmed me down :cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back