Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
ca
I'm looking forward to talking to people who have fibromyalgia and are managing it to n extent. I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2011 and to now I still haven't been able to deal with it. It frustrates me...makes me depressed..I have anxiety attacks as well. What bothers me is it can't be found in our blood just by touching certain pressure points that's the most painful thing ever. I just want to know if anyone else feels my pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kandyseb,
Hello and welcome to the forum. Well I think you will find this forum filled with people who are willing to talk and share things about fibro with you. Our members are very supportive and try hard not to offend, drather instead try to make all members feel at home. and when your comfortable you feel better about asking questions and offering advice to others.

There are different section topic's and place to vent, and we chat about medications and pain, fatigue and alternatives. Please feel free to jump in and read old and new posts, and let us know if you have a problem with your symptoms and we all will try to provide you with helpful answers.
Hope you had a good day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back