Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2014
Country
US
State
Kansas
Hi I am New here and new to this fibromyalgia. I was a full time collage student and worked full time well not no more I still do work and take care of my two year old the joy of my life. I only have my mother for support and I am 25 very independent and this illness is taking its toll on me I am happy to be here and ty for having me.

Welcome, I'm pretty new here but dealing with the FM diagnosed since 1999, I was 61. I believe caused by a major emotional trauma to my body.

Don't neglect thyroid as it could be a major issue even though you are younger. I take all supps for FM and OA and other pain stuff I deal with and ibuprofen and DGL for stomach protection. Get into meditation, it can do wonders for everything. 5-10 minutes a day can make a difference.

Check out Alternatives, as I post a lot over there. J`

there allotof posts on here to read that can help cemetryme has allot

biggiest is your old life is gone you have to redefine and fine the new you and new ways of doing things without killing yourself

its hard to accept and we can push it to far if we refuse to accept we get stuck feeling worse all the time from fighting it

watch your diet home cooked less eating out less premaid boxed all those i drink distilled water

its not the radical hippie diets but eating right and healthy that helps sleep stress the more you can change these the better you will feel

there is no mirical unlike what some say its BS there's help and management anyone who says its gone or so good never had it

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back