Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
NY
When it comes to weirdness or the craziest that the real doctors actually practicing through out the years from what I've heard are the bee stings and the leeches therapy.

I understand that bee sting had became somewhat secretly popular treatment in many years for chorionic inflammation sufferer :shock: , but the biggest draw back was the possible over dose on too many stings. Although doctors that practicing it always make sure to keep the allergic reaction to minimum, but with my allergies killing me everyday I think i'll stick with just local honey.

Leeches therapy, as gross as it may sound it does sound kinda interesting do to their enzyme to help promote blood flow to all kinds of damage tissue even nerves, help fatigue , stop depression , inflammation which made it very popular use in plastic surgery recovering or any kind of medical post-op , and can even help lose weight. Sound very promising , but wow quite expensive for a leeches session . I wonder if I keep them as pets instead. 8)

Anyway I don't think you should go poke the bee hive or sticking your foot in the pond try to see if some leeches will stuck on. Please! be safe and stay sane I know we are all in pains but if you're going to go crazy please do it with under your doctors supervise and with best precaution. God bless you. :mrgreen:

Well that leaves me out , I'm allergic to Bee Stings , and the location site swells , so I have to take Benadryl .

Well that leaves me out , I'm allergic to Bee Stings , and the location site swells , so I have to take Benadryl .

Me too. I'm not scare of bugs but bug stings , bites , cause allergic reaction scare me to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back