DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2017
Country
US
State
MI
Ello!

Just saying hi. It's been nearly a decade since the chaos began, but only recently did it really start effecting my daily life. As I have very very few people to talk to or vent to or ask advice from on the rollercoaster that is fibro, I figured I'd join a group and maybe make some friends =)

So hi. I'm Missa. Nice to meet ya.

Hi, Missa--Nice to meet you, too. This forum has been very helpful to me in the really short time I've been a member. For me, it is calming and centering to read other people's descriptions of their symptoms and feel as though they'd taken the words right out of my mouth. I wish I were the only person suffering like this, but if I can't be, it's good to know other people understand exactly how I feel.
I hope you find the same support and comfort here.

Hi missa. Nice to meet you :) it makes such a difference getting advice and support and being able to do the same for people who truly understand.

Hello nice to meet you Missa ;-)

Welcome,we all hope you can get,and feel support from this site's wonderful members.I am sure that it will be helpful in navigating through our common storm.It is funny how you can meet the nicest people at the hardest times in one's life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back