Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
US
State
NJ
Thought I'd make a quick intro post so I don't seem like a drive-by. I used to love forums, loved talking with others and sharing, but haven't had as much time for it in recent years.

I'm 50, gulp. Lol. Married with five children. My oldest is married with three children, and my youngest has a genetic deletion which puts her in special needs that I have to work out all the time. And, I am just about to complete my Assoc degree and possibly transfer to an ivy league school to get my BA. I love to learn, read, research and share.

The fibro has been slowing me down this season...doing too much, stressing too much, not sleeping well... you know. That dreaded phrase: pace yourself. I have to get there! I also have RSD in my leg. Ugh. But I do know many have much worse than I... I try to keep that in mind. Not easy.

Well.... hi!

Narey,
Welcome to the forum. I would say feel free to stop by when you can and post any questions that come to mind. Voice your opinions on other members posts as well, as it is a great way to make new friends. Often by just welcoming someone else into the forum you can forum a sort of fibro bond of understanding with another person.

Also when your here read around the forum topic sections and hopefully you will gain some new insights and coping skills that will just click for you and give you a new ideas that helps manage fibro symptoms. See you around the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back