Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
US
State
CA
i take gabapentin and it works great but i still get an occasionally bad muscle pains and i need a good muscle relaxer what worrks really good flexeril works ok but i need something better . i am only 23 and just realized all the pains ive had in the past all com,e together and realize ive had fibro for many years and never realized it finally diagnosed with it in 2013 sometimes wake up in so much muscle pain i cant ealk or move the gabapentin has helped sooo much but i also have gastritis and really bad stomach pains eveyday please help

Sarah, so sorry to hear you are going tru this... I've gastritis, colitis and IBS, so I must also be careful with the meds I take, that's why I have opted for going meds-free most of the time (only when necessary) and trying with natural alternatives. That might not work for someone like you tho.

Have you asked this very same question to your rheumatologist? I think he is the one who should be answering this, because (as far as I know) none of us is a doctor.

i have never seen a rheumatologist my dr wont refer me to one i have asked

Sarah be persistant in your request, some dr.s bruise easy if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back