Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
well ive has sore skin a lot ,but nothing like I have now. It's so sore on the inside of my arm that it hurts to even lay on the bed or my cloths. I don't no what to do with myself.
U can't see anything ,but if I had this all over Id wanna die

W
wow, can you try something topical? Like Aloe Vera? Try a spot with anything that would take the burning feeling out, like noxema, or a spray?

I had a very similar things happen to me the other day where it felt like I was one big HORRIBLY sensitive bruise. And then another day where it felt like i was on fire from the inside.
When I felt like a bruise, I wrapped myself in a heating blanket...didn't really help a whole lot, but took a little of the edge off. I HOT HOT shower helped too, but then I had to lie down for an hour or so because it took a lot of energy. Good luck!

Hello and welcome. Have you seen your doctor? There is always the possibility of shingles or a bad allergic reaction to a medication you are taking. Both can be life threatening. Also i have heard people with diabetes can have this problem.

Please remember not all symptoms or health problems are caused by fibro. You can develop other diseases. Please go to your doctor.

In the meantime cool compresses are good for relieving soreness and pain. For some a heating pad set on low helps.

My dr told me fibro does this to your skin. But if it keeps happening I will ask the Dr to runs some tests .

Look at the B vitamins, B5 form I use is P5P helps with nerve pain. Even consider a B complex. B12 is critical and MOST need to take B12. B6 is for nerve issues too. I take them, but off the B complex now. I talk to many others on health boards and they also deal with many health issues. Nerve pain a big one. J

For me, I do so much work on my own and with other like minded health people. Docs don't do much for me...I'd be running there every day.

forgetmenot.

when i told you that the natural doctor told me when fibro get severe that even your clothes hurt. you said: we are all going to walk around naked. welcome to nakedness. lol

as you said its burning on the inside of the skin, it tells me its the nerves rubbing on the backside of the skin.

I am currently in a lupus flare up. my skin is on fire on the outside. the nerve spots are flaring too. you can definitely tell where its burning.

soft hugs, with blind fold over eyes so i dont see ya nakedness....lol

Cemetryme, I wouldn't inflict my nakid body on anyone lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back