Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
NY
Here's the moment Lubkos way have been waiting for to tell us.

Drum rolls .... Presenting to you Lubkos way ...

( PS. this is't my post)

I will type with all of my four fingers(I have all ten,but only four know how to type haha)!Sorry,it won't be too long!

I will start with the theory of what is wrong with us.All of what I say is from respected medical authorities and I implore you to read read read!All of it is online and accessible.I have spent countless hours reading and have become convinced that we are suffering from a form of dysbiosis.

Our microbiota(microbial community of bacteria,virus',and other unknown organisms) in our gastro intestinal tract has been severely damaged by over use of antibiotics,antivirals,other strong meds,poor dietary variety and a predisposition to be sensitive internally to chemicals.

The reason why we can not get better is that,the proportions of good and bad bacteria are completely off,and some critical species are most likely extinct or at levels that are too low to do their task.We also have the possibility of being poisoned by toxins excreted by some.

One example of:Why do we all seem to have different yet similar symptoms?Because the microbiota is completely different between one person and the next.Even identical twins have hugely different communities in their gut.It is almost as different as DNA.

With all the differences in diet,medicines,DNA, age,....But,they control your immune system and they have been descimated by modern medicine and poor diet variety.I will continue to write part 2:the treatment!

Well, not to be difficult but, when I was diagnosed I hardly had a sick day in my life, I was so healthy that out of all childhood illnesses I only contracted one. Because I was so healthy there was no need to go on antibiotics. Even after my diagnosis of FM, I was never sick. Again, no need for antibiotics.

I agree that the Enteric nervous system (our gut), hold many keys to our overall health. The healthy flora, which is good bacteria, needs to whole and balanced leading to a healthy immune system. However, does an unhealthy gut lead to FM. IDK. I can’t agree in my case. In fact, if it wasn’t for my FM/CF, I’d be the healthiest person you could ever meet. I hardly ever get a flue or cold or any virus for that matter.

I do look forward to part 2: the treatment though. I’m in support of probiotics, just in case that is one of your suggestions.

The treatment will have to restore healthy microbiota into the digestive tract and bring back normal function to the immune system.This is where the hard part comes.This is where the question of how far are you willing to go.It will test it.It is called a fecal microbiota transplant(FMT).

And yes,you take the feces(mixed with saline)of a healthy donor and you deliver it into your body via enema.I did my first Aug.14.It takes 2 to 3 months for the populations to stabilize.

The improvements are life changing.I had my IBS leave by 75%,Virtually pain FREE,lost night sweats,lost stomach aches that plagued me,my shoulders and 2 herniated discs hurt soooo much less,I just feel much better,....I could go on but there is other things that I will write in part three,they are important,shortly.

Just yesterday I was reading up about Morgellon disease which is one of the craziest disease out there that also had doctor disbelieving so cruelly. Morgellon patients had been treated horribly, and was shoved under phyciatric files for many years. The new evidence found speculated theory among many other theories of how it came to had pointed to Mycoplasma infection which has caused quite a stir online for a few years later. Some other's believe that it's Mycoplasma can also explain the unexplained symptoms such as most chronic fatigues, fibromyalgia , autoimmune diseases, etc. But who knows. It's hard to dismissing any theories at the moments reguardless of how unlikely it may seems.

I did read about fecal transplants too a while back, it's seem to be a new fashion treatments . I still wonder how long will it last from one person to another.

Last edited:
This treatment has been approved by the almighty FDA but only for recurrent c-difficile infections,but only after the full spectrum of antibiotics(therapies they call them!) offered by their friends at big pharma have failed,THEN they allow it.It has a cure rate of 80% after one infusion and 95% after a second.It is illegal for any other condition.

They consider it an experimental medication(not therapy!).In a medical setting you have it done with a colonoscopy,in capsules orally or through a nasal tube into your stomach.I decided to attack the problem of how to reach the small intestine,by using enteric coated capsules(they survive stomach acid and open in the alkaline of the small intestine).

The last part will really disgust you,more than the treatment!It is what the geniuses' charge to have it done in one or two clinics that exist.You won't believe how much!Shortly...

I think it may be permanent,but it is too soon!

There is a clinic in England(Taymont) that charges $7000 US and you stay a week.A few labs sell capsules(1 treatment) in the US for $500,but they only sell to doctors.They double it,more for the visit and only for recurring c-dif infections.

You must do it yourself.My first and now my second donors have given me about $14000 worth of transplant value if it was done in a medical setting.

One thing though,choosing a heathy donor is everything,since I did not test my donors,knowing history is needed.My first donor was 25,my godparents grandson,a super athlete,vegan.My second,my 32 yr old niece.I am looking for a third donor now.

I have had 3 enemas and 4 oral capsule treatments(15 caps each time).Many more than any literature has talked about.I feel better than in 20 years!Does anyone think I would have continued unless there were real results?

About your case Medicmurphy,I must think about that and I will let you know if I can think of an answer.

There's a BBC document call Food on the brain that shown how fecal pills were made and manufactured inside the lab and explained about them. I believe anyone can find the video in most obvious places.

It's kinda hard to stomach idea for most people for so many years , but it had become quite popular although most doctor still disbelieve and view it as just another fad.

I remembered watching a hospital TV show call "House" , and one of the episode was about the patient her self was so too OCD about her food cleanliness she ended up suffer from microbial off balance , he ended up having to transplanted her husband's fecal in to her stomach . It was quite a funny episode. :lol:

If you don't mind medicmurphy,just one question.Do you have IBS or other digestive issues?

You know how I deal with it,oh you can freeze it,so I take it out and let it defrost for ten or fifteen minutes and while it is hard like a popsicle,I cut it and slide it in the capsule.It barely smells,but I also I have a good swimmers nose pinch thingy,it saves me from tossing my cookies

You know how I deal with it,oh you can freeze it,so I take it out and let it defrost for ten or fifteen minutes and while it is hard like a popsicle,I cut it and slide it in the capsule.It barely smells,but I also I have a good swimmers nose pinch thingy,it saves me from tossing my cookies

Oh Noooooooooooooooo! now you're making it worst , my brain is frying now :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Please too much vivid picture I'm gonna have a one hell of a nightmare!! lol ... I was having a late night snack and now it's in the bin.

Sorry for the picture in your head!No chocolate tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back