Not open for further replies.

livelife99

Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
US
State
MN
I am new to these type of group forums but it is nice to know there is somewhere to go where everyone understands what you are going through. I have always been a very active person my entire life. I am a personal trainer, have 3 busy and active kids and never have time to slow down. I was disgnosed with CFS about two years ago after having a severe case of mono not knowing it and was training and finished a Half Ironman which is when my life all changed. The past couple of years have been very tough wanting to sleep all the time and constantly body aches and joint pain, I am also going through early menopause. No matter what I did there were more bad days than good. A few months ago a very good friend of mine insisted on me trying this all natural supplement that is supposed to help with joint pain, energy and pain management. Me being very skeptical as I have spend a lot of money on different things at health food stores but it was free so I figured what do I have to lose! That day changed my life. Upon taking the first day my head felt more clear and felt energized all day and never had the urge to nap. By day three I was hooked I was sleeping through the night energized all day and my aches and pains were slowly diminishing. Long story short (well kinds) I have been taking for two months and feel like I did 10 years ago.

Stay healthy and strong!

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your story! I actually love taking natural supplements, mostly because I'm already on several meds and I don't want to add more to the list (too many severe side effects for me). What kind of natural supplement are you taking? I hope you don't mind me asking, it's just you made me feel really curious! I'm currently treating my aches naturally, and refuse to take meds for said aches!

livelife99.
Welcome to the forum. From what I have read so far it does seem interesting, but it also sounds like a teaser ad where you promise the product you take works wonders but you fail to mention the name of the product. You are welcome to post about your experiences with a product you take, but remember no ads or links to other websites are to be put on this forum.

However, please read through the topics and I am sure you will find many more ways to improve your health through the coping skill ideas that have been posted by other members. See you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back