New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Hopegirl is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Downingtown
State: PA
Diagnosed: 08/2007
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Hopegirl is on a distinguished road
Default Hi to all my new fibro friends!!

Hi! My name is Monica, I've had Fibro since at least 2004, I've had mono at least 3 times and Lyme. I'm on the Fentanyl patch. Started at 50, went to 75....way too much, I'm down to 12mgs...its still a bit uncomfortable, but my neck is my spot. It causes almost daily headaches that mimic migraines. No fun at all. I'm taking Fioracette and a muscle relaxer to help with the headaches...doesn't really do a whole lot, but I'm getting up every morning and going to work. I live in southeaster pa.
Hopegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 02:19 PM #2
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Wyndsong is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Tyler
State: TX
Diagnosed: 08/2003
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Wyndsong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hi to all my new fibro friends!!

Hi Monica! I'm Christine. I was diagnosed in 2003, but it didn't really start affecting me until about 10 or so years ago. I started a business and I think the stress of that and a few other things have just made it worse and worse. I still get up every day and work 10+ hours a day. My house doesn't get cleaned, and I can't cook any more. I'm currently taking tylenol/codeine 4 for the pain, Tizanadine for a muscle relaxer, diazapam to help my vertigo (real low dosage), and venlafaxine for anxiety/depression, and hydroxycine for nerve hives. LOL I'm in Northeastern TX, born and raised in SoCal though. But I'm a Texas girl now through and through!
Wyndsong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 12:54 PM #3
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Kristin975 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Sioux Falls
State: SD
Diagnosed: 10/2019
Interest: I am being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and/or chronic pain.
Kristin975 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hi to all my new fibro friends!!

Hi Monica My name is Kristin. I am in South Dakota. I am new to all of this and hoping I got the right diagnosis. I was just diagnosed last week. I am also new to these boards. I did post some questions I had and waiting for some replies.
I dont get headaches but I do get pain in my legs and arms neck and sometimes my ribs. Just ibuprofen so far and that doesnít always work. Somedays my legs feel to weak to hardly walk but I make it. Seems silly but I ordered a cane to maybe have with me in my purse incase I need it. I havenít got it yet. I feel silly welcoming when I just joined yesterday 😀 but welcome
Kristin975 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote