What made you smile today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had dinner with my parents tonight and then went a "town mingle". My mom moved to a new city a few years back and it made me smile to see how many people would come up and say hi to her.

By the way, what a great movie, the perks of being a wall flower.

I had dinner with my parents tonight and then went a "town mingle". My mom moved to a new city a few years back and it made me smile to see how many people would come up and say hi to her.

By the way, what a great movie, the perks of being a wall flower.

I found and bought Simple Ruffles Chips with 25% less fat than Regular Ruffles.
Good chips...with Sea Salt in the natural food section.

smiles,

My four year old,saying you don't have a baby ,you own it.and if you don't want it you can send it next door lol

Received a copy of a newly published book in the mail. One of my art works (that I created on a "good day") was used in the book.

I'm very happy. Even having these debilitating illnesses won't totally stop my artistic drive. I just won't let it. ��

Enjoyed some lovely spring weather a couple days ago and went on a short ride on my sport bike. Was exhilarating. It was so nice to have the energy and mental clarity to enjoy this sport I love so much. Yesterday and today I feel like I have the flue, I don't of course. The weather has changed with rainy intervals.

I helped my hubby take down a medium size tree, I was surprised at my energy
to assist him. At night, I'm always sore & tired, so I'll be the same tonight. Probably
very sore tomorrow. But sooo fun to say "TIMBER" as the tree falls down and to accomplish
an outdoor task with hubby doing the heavy part.

smiles and timber as I fall on the couch....

:) Smile number one: Discovered a newly opened Indian restaurant.

:) Smile number two: Their chick peas and chicken masala curries are to die for. Yummmm!

Anyone else feel better after eating curry? Temporary and short-term boost in energy and reduced brain fog?

I have 14 kittens from 3 different mother cats on my first floor apartment balcony. They were all born on different dates - so 1st group of 4 kittens is 12 weeks old, 2nd group of 5 are 10 weeks old and last group of 5 are only 4 weeks old.

The smallest ones started walking this week and it is so so so amazing to see how all the kittens are playing with one and other, looking out for each other and how 3 mama cats are giving each other's kittens milk and cleaning them up etc. The kittens drink milk from whoever mama that is 'available'!

I am very worried about their future as finding a home for them is very hard in the country where I live (we have lots of stray cats and dogs), but I am also hoping that this car-free park along the beach nearby will be ideal for these lovely beings. The park is close enough, so that I can go there every day, feed them, take care of them, play with them and make sure they are all happy and healthy. (and of course spay/neuter them)

But until then, I am enjoying every second with these beautiful creatures.

Smile for no reason, YouTube funny cat video or other funny animal video.
Weekend smile, meaning get to see my bf again even for just for a couple of days of each week.

Little smile , someone answered my post on this site. Big smile, best replied of the week, big huge smirky smile , someone who got a bad ass sense of humor just replied . Warm smile, some sweet sentimental words I've found while looking around this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back