Diagnosis
08/1988
Country
US
State
na
im posting because im not on face or any other site and this is close and very

important to me!

yesterday was a bad terrible day for law enforcement we lost two of our brothers

on very cruel horrible ways that make me sick!

i was alarm response i worked with cops every night i was and am friends

with lots i was working on becoming one before i got hit on the highway

and my disorders kicked in but there family here is the odmp web site

details!

Tour: 10 years

Deputy Sheriff Darren Goforth was shot and killed from ambush while pumping gas into his patrol car at a commercial gas station at the intersection of West Road and Telge Road, in Cypress.

Deputy Goforth was on patrol and had completed an assignment at the scene of a vehicle collision. He when to a local gas station to fuel his patrol car. As Deputy Goforth stood next to his patrol car filling it with fuel, a male subject walked up behind him, and fired multiple shots. After Deputy Goforth fell to the ground, the subject shot him several more times before fleeing the scene in a pickup truck.

Deputy Goforth had served with the Harris County Sheriff's Office for 10 years. He is survived by his wife and two children.

Tour: 7 years

Trooper Chad Wolf was killed when his motorcycle was struck by a vehicle.

Trooper Wolf was on motorcycle patrol and traveling northbound in the right lane of Dixie Highway and crossing over southbound I-75 when a vehicle towing an empty trailer traveling in the left lane quickly changed lanes in an attempt to access the I-75 entrance ramp. As the vehicle changed lanes, it struck Trooper Wolf's motorcycle. Trooper Wolf was dragged for several miles on I-75 before the driver pulled over at a rest area.

The driver of the vehicle that struck Trooper Wolf cooperated with the investigation and was released without charges.

Trooper Wolf served with the Michigan State Police for seven years. He is survived by his wife and four children.

it shows the state of the world we live in my wife says things that hurt but i mostly

agree she often says im glad you never became a cop even when i was alarm response

wasn't this bad but wasn't safe our supervisor told us the color of our uniforms

and we had full utility belts we were banned by the alarm company from eating

sit down any time we had our uniforms on because two officers on break a guy

walked in and blew there heads off with a shot gun every one was on high alert

trying to protect serve and help people and you get a target on your back cop

or security they just dont advertise the security officers who die when i was

alarm i mean that unspoken oath serve and protect and help those who cant

help them self's or are in need! in this time of lies media and all lets not forget

who else gets hurt by the BS on tv or one or two b ad apples

My heart goes out to the poor family's who have lost there loved ones.

so sad and cruel.

as im from a fire and police family i know how those families are hurting tight now.

thanks for posting my brother!

im-grouchy-and-bite,
How very sad. I'm so sorry for your losses. Please accept my sincere condolences.
Cheryl Ann

I'm sorry for your and the families' loss. Thoughts of love and hope from Hawaii.

OMG. Well Cypress Ca. IS VERY NEAR AND DEAR TO MY HEART, I ALSO HAVE HAD LOST SOME VERY DEAR LOVED ONES OVER WARS WEATHER IT BE , ACTUAL WAR, DEPRESSION, RAGE,ACCIDENT. I'M SO SORRY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back