What is your hobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite hobbies are reading and singing because both take me to another world that transcends stress, pain, and obligation. Words attached to melodies live in my head all day until I let them go. Words attached to pages fill me with wonder, and joy. I'm carefree when I let my voice fly and let words eat into me, and be part of me.

I love DIY projects of all sorts. Then I really enjoy watching football, we usually have a party for the games and it's a regular and enjoyable event.

I love hiking, reading, music and computers. Currently working on building my own at the moment, half way done with getting the parts :).

My favorite hobbies, are Cooking, Traveling, and Working...
I enjoy these hobbies because they all make sense to my lifestyle.
I have a family so I enjoy cooking, Traveling but not to far, and working so that I could bring in some income for
my beloved family.

Listening in music and play games and sports.

It is a bit taboo for some people, but my hobbies consist of gathering fresh roadkill and taking it apart to create jewelry and other art pieces. Many people find this disturbing, while I find it pretty fascinating to say the least. It is much cheaper for me to work with animal bones I have extracted myself, rather than spending a lot of money for clean bones online.

my hobbies include art journaling, painting, crocheting, writing, nature walks with photography - specifically fungi and wildflowers.

When I have free time I enjoy doing crosswords and Sudoku puzzles, reading and I find knitting a relaxing hobby. I am uncertain if my latest pastime can be classed as a hobby, but I am currently attempting to learn (BSL) British Sign Language.

I do have many hobbies , but the hobbies I enjoy the most are dancing and camping, dancing tends to ease of any stress, that I have and camping gives me achance to get away from reality allowing time for meditation.

I enjoy doing make-up immensely, it's like painting my world the way i want it to be. I also enjoy writing creative pieces and cooking is a definite must since my favorite past time is eating.

My hobbies include playing table tennis, cooking and watching movies, but my favorite hobby is playing table tennis, I love it becaus it can be played both indoors and out doors, and it gives me a whole body work out.

My hobbies are playing games, drawing, playing musical instruments and also watching some anime. They make me happy and calm so I do this everyday.

I love to read and I also love writing, I try and do some form of each one everyday. I really want to write a book, but I have so many ideas that I can't seem to pick just one to start with! I would love to write a book about my dog Elmer who passed away back in 2012. He touched so many people and he also inspired me to become a dog trainer.

I have also thought a lot about writing a book about my grandmother, she was an amazing woman and passed in 2013 at the age of almost 95! She was the epitome of "grace and calmness" and she touched my heart and soul like very few ever have. I wish I could focus more on one thing at a time, but my brain does not seem to work that way very well, I guess I will just have to keep trying.

I have to say that I'm impressed with everyone's hobbies. For the last several years I haven't had the energy or concentration to do much. :( I had to stop working this past Feb. Maybe I should go to a craft store and see if there is anything there that I could work on a little at a time. I like easy crossword puzzles, like the ones in People magazine. LOL

I do nail polish art and write a blog on the topic. I was lucky, because my blog got me a job writing freelance for an online magazine. I haven't been able to work outside the home for years, so this helps me feel better about myself. I like being productive, and feel bad on days that I can't do anything.

I love to cook and bake, but getting more and more difficult to do. I read, knit (beginner), play games, watch movies, meditate, walk or do wii fit, when I can. I love to listen to music and often sing along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back