Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
co antrim
My gp told me a few weeks back it sounds like I could have fibromyalgia. After some research I certainly seem to have all the symptoms. Aches, pain, fatigue, sensitivity to noise, light and often movement, brain 'fog' , body temperature messed up get cold easily and takes forever to warm up and vice versa. My life pretty much changed in the space of a few hours a number of months back. After an extremely stressful few months I had a 'meltdown' one day and couldn't leave bed for a week. Literally unable to move, cope with any noise etc and my muscles were useless. Things aren't so extreme now but as I say my life is totally different. I can't do the simplest tasks. I get too sore/weak/tired/confused. My mental health isn't great at the best of times. So worried that I won't get my life back to normal. Too much going on in my life for this to be long term.

Also have bowel problems, muscle cramps, restless legs at night. Sleeping problems and if I do sleep it feels like I haven't.

gps are worthless start trying to find a very good RA only RAs can tell you for sure the good ones ask for your life when it started

mostly questions now debates on here about the next one but the best RA i found said trigger and touch points are a joke

which any of us on here if we think we have millions regular people have millions useless if a RA does that get another its hard

and you dont always find the right one right away i found mine out of state in my 40s but i wasnt looking much before so

dont get scared about the time its your body you demand the right answers and the right help and fight till you get it

good luck

Not all gps are worthless. Mine told me I have Fibro. I then saw a RA .and they told me the same. My dr treats mine ,and he is fantastic .
You have to remember the Drs in the UK are different to the USA.we have a NHS. Which means we wait along time to see anyone for hospital appointments but are gps are paid weather they see us nhs or not.
If your Dr thinks u have it then chances are you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back