Not open for further replies.

Ruby

Diagnosis
01/2011
Country
US
State
ny
I've already responded to some posts, so I figured I should backtrack and introduce myself. My name is Ruby. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia around 2 years ago, but I have suffered from the pain for years. I have depression, anxiety and chronic fatigue. And to keep it fun I also have bursitis, TMJ, chronic headaches, migraines, and a herniated disc in my lower back. I have good days and bad days but I feel alone most of the time because no one around me has fibro and can really relate to all the fun stuff that comes with it. I'm glad I've found this forum and feel like you all are a group that can understand where I'm coming from.

Hi Ruby, TMJ, my friend has that, so uncomfortable :(

Lol, "fun stuff" :p

Hope you're having a manageable day today

Welcome to the forum Ruby, I sure hope we can help by showing some support in forms of answers to your questions and just the fact that most of us have had the some of the same issues and problems you are dealing with. I sure hope your pain eases and you can just relax and feel at home on the forum.

So speak whats on your mind and have fun sharing opinions around the forum. I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you around the forum.

Hi Ruby, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back