Not open for further replies.

omariferrari

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CT
Hi everyone! My name is Omari, and I'm new to this group. I'm mainly here to get more info about fibromyalgia, to help out a friend. I know how hard this condition can be, and I think it's great that there's a page like this to help bring awareness to it. I look forward to learning more as time goes on.

Hi Omari, welcome to the forum. Do you have any questions about Fibromyalgia?

Omari,
Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us and I hope you will visit often. This is a great forum for making new friends and getting that much needed moral support. It is a nice thing your coming here to help a friend in need. Fibromyalgia, is a very hard illness to live with because the symptoms are always changing. It is not just pain in muscles and can affect many parts of the body.

You can do wonders for your friend by inviting her here, and most important is to listen to her, even if it is health complaints, and never forget that this person is a friend. With fibro, it is often hard to hang on to friendships because a once outgoing friend may be in to much pain to do the fun things and if pushed to do more this person could become worse.

By reading the posts here on dealing with fibro and trying some of them it will make your friends life easier. Thanks for joining in and we will try to answer any questions you might have. Have a good day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back