DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/1997
Country
Uk
State
Argyll and Bute
Hi Everyone,

My name is Andy and I have suffered with Fibromyalgia,Chronic Pain And CFS for around 17years now and I honestly don't think I have ever felt this bad.The all over pain is bad enough but the tiredness and fatigue is really getting me down.Apart from my Dr and wife I don't really have anyone else to talk to about it and how I am feeling so its great to know I am not alone.
I have tried a number of medications and alternative treatments but nothing has really helped so far.

I have been attending my local pain clinic for my Fibro and other things,today the Dr could see how bad I was painwise and tired looking,so he wants me to try a new medication for a month to see if it helps so was just wondering if anyone had tried it or heard of it.It is called Tapentadol.would be interested to hear your thoughts before I start taking it.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Andy

Andy,
Welcome to the forum. I have not used that medication but I am sure others have on the forum and will tell you of their experiences. I hope you will just join in on answering questions and posting any other questions you need a answer too. Be sure to look under the topic's about pain, as well as, fatigue, and alternative methods in case something in those posts offers you other ways to help deal with your fibro.

And there are many men on the forum as well to help guide you and share things from a man's point of view. :) Be sure to check out the blogs too, and start one if you like. And the bottom section of the forum is for off topic's hobbies and the like, anyways post a reply where ever the mood hits you.

Look forward to getting to know you through your posts. See you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back