Not open for further replies.

morgan6719ab

Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
nevada
Does anyone get severe pain pain in one shoulder that goes down arm and to hands and
also not able to lift arm up? I was just wondering if this comes also with having
fibromyalgia.

Morgan,
I have the same problem. More the right side than the left. Doctor says it's fibro related. I do have some exercises that he gave me that might help if you would like them.

Chris

I had in the past, but thankfully this is very rare. My main issue is with my legs (soles, toes, heels, calves and thighs) and my hands (wrists and fingers). But from time to time I suffer from really odd pains in places I never thought could ever hurt me.

Morgan, I deal with this problem a lot. I have bursitis in my right shoulder. I do have fibro but I'm not sure if it is related or not. U may want to ask your doctor about it. Sometimes I have to get a steroid shot to b able to deal with the pain and limited movement. Hope this helps! Lynn

I've got severe tendonitis in both shoulders and in both forearms. Not sure if it's fibro-related or not, though. It's a pain, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back