Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for taking the time to post all this information. It's very useful for me as I am here to learn more about this condition.

I am newly diagnosed and have found this forum very helpful. I try to rely on meditation and gentle exercise/stretches to help with pain and if I am tired I nap (used to hate napping). My Dr knows that I am reluctant to taking prescriptions but she did give me Tramadol/Acet 37.5/325mg that I can use as needed, 1-2 tablets at a time up to 8 tablets in a day. I took one yesterday and it did help take the edge off the pain. The other big help for me has been to learn to pace myself and to say "No", listen to my body and if I am tired/in pain I do very little.

You both very welcome. I have found that sometimes just having the basic facts and knowing more of and about the many symptoms of fibro, can make living with it easier on your feelings and emotions. The hardest part for me was back when I was first diagnosised most doctors could not be of any help because they knew so little about it. And lots of doctor's thought I was a crazy unhappy woman making all the symptoms I was experiencing up. My husband did not support me and he thought I could just forget about it and keep going. And all the disbelief puts a heavy load on your heart and mind.

So I thought by sharing some of the symptoms that fibro produces that would help all the new people have info that I struggled to find out about 15 years ago. Be sure to ask questions and add comments on anything you have read here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back