DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2014
Country
UAE
State
Dubai
Hello to all,

I have had fibro since 7 months now. I live in Dubai, male, 40.

Like all of you, I have been to many doctors, done countless tests and no results.

Through some practice, I have found some things that may help you. All of these are natural. Below is my take and is completely based on my personal experience. God bless you all.

1) Fibro and CFS are a result of imbalances in my lower brain (hypothalamus/thalamus/hippocampus area). This is a brain problem. My problem started as a result of acute work stress at a time when my diet was very poor. I was forcing myself to work harder and my brain could not take it. Therefore my lower brain (controlling most autonomous functions) had a 'short circuit'. I do not know when it will recover fully.

2) I eat nuts to help me (almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts, peanuts). 1 handful in the morning and 1 in the evening. They help my brain to feel better.

3) I eat bananas to help my brain. About 2-3 a day.

4) I take sunshine at least 20 mins a day, it helps.

5) I do meditation and yoga with some breathing exercises.

6) I drink milk 2 times a day

7) I eat eggs, salmon, and chicken frequently. It helps.

These are some small, natural things I have tried and they have helped to give my brain the things it needs to recover. These are not a cure, they just help.

My symptoms are still there and they come and go.

I hope this may help some of you. Love & blessings.

Ty GK40.any tips are welcome ,and I'm glad there helping u. I love bananas so will defro eat more.and I love milk so no hardship there,xx

Love your idea. I add to your list a hot bath once a day -as hot as you can stand. As well daily listing of things to do and thing you have done help give a sense of accomplishment.

I have heating pads in my chair and my bed. Heat seems to help the most.

Thanks for sharing. I wish the Medical community would see to it that our Personal ails, gripes, are REAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back