Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2015
Country
US
State
AK
Hello, I'm new. I just joined today. Today is a really bad day and I just can't stop crying. I have also laughed a lot and played around and had some fun times today but the pain keeps coming back and then I just want to cry. I'm so upset because I have so many things I want to do but it just hurts to do them. I'm so tired all the time. No, I'm BEYOND tired. I'm exhausted - mentally, physically, and emotionally. I don't have a job right now. But I am a nurse - RN. I really like it but had to take time off due to mental health reasons (I also have a lot of mental health disorders). I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about those. Anyways. Thanks for reading. I'm sorry if this came across as having a pity party.

welcome to the forum. you can vent here anytime. you can talk about your other things if you feel it is helping you. we are anice group of folks that want to help you. we all understand your pain. i too cry most days and wake up screaming in pain too. it just part of our new life with fibro. please keep venting. read the posts that are out there. you can do a search for key words and find answers to your questions or post your questions too, good days are coming your way. enjoy them but dont over do it. find your trigger. see my post starting a daily log book, this should help. also see my post what is fibromyalgia.

friend me and you can ask me questions anytime. turn on your allow private msg under options.

welcome to the forum. you can vent here anytime. you can talk about your other things if you feel it is helping you. we are anice group of folks that want to help you. we all understand your pain. i too cry most days and wake up screaming in pain too. it just part of our new life with fibro. please keep venting. read the posts that are out there. you can do a search for key words and find answers to your questions or post your questions too, good days are coming your way. enjoy them but dont over do it. find your trigger. see my post starting a daily log book, this should help. also see my post what is fibromyalgia.

friend me and you can ask me questions anytime. turn on your allow private msg under options.

Hello, thank you for your support and input. I'll have to try and keep a journal or daily log as well. I've been thinking about doing that. Short on words right now but thank you so much. Blessings and support to you. :)

your very welcome, i glad you think these will help you. have someone help you with the log book. it is so important to do it.
just as important as taking your meds. im here for you. thanks for supporting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back