Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2012
Country
US
State
CA
Hey everyone I'm Los. Been struggling with fibromyalgia for over 2 years now. New to this and any forum, and im only here because I Gabe no other place that can understand what I'm going through. Everyday I wake up just hoping I can get through my horrible agonizing life and not lose my job or my wife because of this invisible villain! I work 12 hours a day doing hard labor with only 6 hours of sleep and it's really tearing me up. I can't just quit because my family relies on me to provide, and it's making me more depressed than I've ever been. Tramadol is what gets me by but everyone that knows I take it just treats me like an addict, including doctors. I'm only 29 and I don't want my life to end before I even saw how it could end up. You don't need to help but please just listen, that's all I need!

Hi TheLos, welcome, we are glad to meet you

You are in a tough position - I am also the breadwinner for my family, so I understand the pressure that creates. I'm lucky that my job is not (usually) physically intense, though. I am amazed you"ve been working 12 hour hard days for 2 years now - you deserve a medal!

Please feel free to chime in, ask questions, share info, or just vent :) This is a friendly group, and I know I have picked up some good tips here.

Hi Los, sorry to hear things are so rough for you. Like DK said, please be interactive here, it can help you emotionally, and using the search bar for topics helps to find what you are looking for faster. Since you are on medication, you may be able to find some vitamins and other non-med tips
for your symptoms in the alternative section. Prayers for you and your family.

My husband has fibromyglia and I have fibromyglia and Lupus. I know I wouldn't understand what my husband feels if I had not been struggling for so many years. When he says he is hurting and gives me feedback about how he feels I actually understand. I have been through it. We started a nutrition program that has given us back our lives. If you want to send me your email I can send you some info. I know you are hanging on by a thread. I was fired from several jobs because I just could not do what I use to be able to do. It sucked. Feeling much better now. Not cured but much much better.

Moan away mate,we here for just that.feel free to jump up and down ,shout ,cry ,tell us how unfair life is.we really do understand ,and we don't judge based on age sex or lifestyle .we all suffer .but pls do read the replays because that's what gets you thought your day X

Hi Los, Sorry to hear that everyone you know who knows you take Tramadol treats you like a drug addict. It sounds as if you could definitely use some support. Life is very difficult when you have to labor physically with a condition like Fibromyalgia. This is a good, supportive forum where you can come and discuss issues, learn about treatments, and also just vent when you need to. Hopefully being able to speak to others with the same or similar issues will help you cope better, because it's difficult when you don't have an outlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back