searcher41

Diagnosis
05/2000
Country
UK
State
Scotland
Hi all

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and CFS in 2000, it's been a long 13 years!

I was told that it would burn itself out within 2 years, that was back in 2000. Now they know better.

To be honest, I found this site today at a time when I am feeling sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I am usually a very upbeat person, but today, it's getting to me.

Hope you all are having a better day than I am today!

Gonna rest up now, and try to sleep this off.

Nice to meet you all. :)

Welcome searcher41, We all know how your feeling and when your hurting bad it can ruin a otherwise good day. This forum is a great place to learn coping methods and find answers to any and all questions. I hope you will stop in often and make yourself at home in doing posting and answering other folks questions.

There are many topic's to choose from some right on target and some just for fun. We find that a bit of humor helps the days to pass by better when we have a smile on our faces. So jump in and enjoy talking to us and let us know how your doing, and try offering encouragement to others. I look forward to seeing your name around this forum and getting to know you a bit through your posts. Ask any question and we will try and help you. :)

Hi all

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and CFS in 2000, it's been a long 13 years!

I was told that it would burn itself out within 2 years, that was back in 2000. Now they know better.

To be honest, I found this site today at a time when I am feeling sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I am usually a very upbeat person, but today, it's getting to me.

Hope you all are having a better day than I am today!

Gonna rest up now, and try to sleep this off.

Nice to meet you all. :)
Hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back