LPsahm

Diagnosis
09/1997
Country
US
State
South Carolina
Hello all,

I am a Stay at home Mom of 2 crazy, active boys ages 2 & 4. They keep me on my toes. I love them dearly but I wish I had the energy and capacities of a "normal" mom. I feel that they get shortchanged sometimes. It has been over 15 years since my original diagnosis and after coming off of all meds for 2 pregnancies and nursing, I am still trying to find my baseline again.

I look forward to some good information exchange, some support (offering and sometimes needing it) and dealing with people who understand this craziness and how it affects your life, even though you look "fine" on the outside.

LPsahm,
Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have your hands full with caring for your two little boys. But when you get time away, come join us for a few minutes and see if we have any coping skills you have not aready discovered. We have many topic's and some are filled with the symptoms that come with fibro and others have humor, and lastly we have a venting section where you can moan and groan, all you want with people who understand.

There are lots of quiestions about the illness, as well as, answers by other members who try their best to give solid advice on coping skills and dealing with those who don't believe that fibro is real. I hope to see your name around the forum. Hope you had a good day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back