Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
S
Hello Everyone,

I've had chronic muscle spasms since 2006 all over my back. I've gone to primary doctors also chiropractors, no one could really ever tell me what was wrong. I had only one doctor a year ago to tell me it was fibromyalgia when I went to emergency room . I don't know if I have it for sure or not, some doctors don't believe that is what it is. The only thing that helps are the electric pad I put in the chair that vibrates or laying down. I have the spasms just about every day. I've had mri and x-rays. But it really doesn't show very much.
Is there any one else that has the symtoms like this?

If I were you I'd really try going to see a good neurologist, and if he thinks nothing is wrong then you might consider seeing a rheumatologist. Those two doctors are the only ones that can tell you for sure what is wrong. By the way, I also suffer from mild muscle spams from time to time, but is nothing serious and doesn't happen notice. Isn't like other people usually notice, it's mostly me who notices.

It really sounds to me you truly need to confirm the diagnosis that was given to you recently, so, please go see a neurologist soon. Try to find a good one, I'd personally prefer seeing a neurosurgeon, because they usually have more knowledge with this kind of things.

Hi, muscle cramps in my ribs and especially in the back ribs were my first symptoms years ago. Eventually I started getting cramps in other parts of my body and then the constant exhaustion. I agree with Trellum, you need to go see a rheumatologist and go from there. Good luck.

I used to get these frequently in my arms, and sometimes also in my eyelids. I've heard eyelids are common and a sign of stress, which explains why there were always cured by a nap for me. The arm spasms however never seemed to go, although quitting aspartame coincided with a gradual reduction in symptoms. It may have just been a coincidence but it may be worth considering if nothing else is working.

thank you all for the advice, people look at you like nothing is wrong if they could change places with you , then they would know because they are not you. Sometimes I feel like someone lives in side of me, lots of movements. The only other way to describe , if any one ever had a massage and you get movements all my back movements feel similar to that. Almost every day before the day is over it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back