Explaining to your Spouse the Daily Pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janellashley26

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
08/2014
Country
US
State
Or
This is a hard one for me, as I have a hard time expressing my feelings. I don't want to complain all the time about my aches and pains everywhere. But i also need to explain to him exactly what I'm going through on a day to day basis. He's at work all day while I'm at home with a 2 yr old and a 7yr old. Summer calls for long days. i try so hard to play and be there for my kids but its so hard. How to explain this, or do i explain this to my kids? and husband.? I have had fibro to a yr and a half. So Fibro is still new to me. i try and learn about it on a daily basis. Thinking theres something wrong with me. usually pain equals somethings wrong. :confused:

Welcome .well we all no what your talking about. How the heck do u make ppl understand .it like trying to understand a pain you have never heard of or ever had.
I tell my other half it feel like when u get flu u have your skins sore to touch and you hurt all over.
But after that well I think they just stop listening .It's not that they don't care ,it's just after a while it seems normals .now if I hurt and he says anything il tell him.other then that I just get on with it the best I can.
I have had four children and little one is 3. So I no how u feel.just do your best that's all anyone can ask for u xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back