dduhon

Diagnosis
10/2001
Country
US
State
La
Hello Everyone,
I'm a 41-year-old female from Louisiana who has suffered from Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue for 12 years now. It started when I was hit by a drunk driver in 2000, suffered a herniated lumbar disk, sciatica, right leg nerve damage, and from here it just got worse. Over the years I have been on more medicines than I can list, gone through so many diagnosis and treatments, all to little to no avail. I have seizures from brain lesions caused by the concussion so I could not try herbal supplements, but short of that I tried everything. Yoga, acupuncture, massage, medication, just to name a few. I joined this forum because I wanted to share with you what I feel God has blessed me with. It is called Limu. It is a drink that I started a month ago (approved by my neurologist) but within 3 days I could tell a difference. It contains Fucoidan, which I had never heard of or researched. Please take the time to look this up. One of the best sites I found was Home - PubMed - NCBI. Fucoidan help with several health conditions, but my fibro pain went from a 8-9 to a 1-2. I had become basically bed ridden, I couldn't use my hands until noon to even brush my teeth. I haven't slept through the night in over 10 yrs without medication, I can now! My energy level is incredible . I have been able to get up even on the cold mornings lately. Praise God. That is huge for me. I played volleyball last weekend at our Easter family gathering. I'm so passionate about this product that I became a promoter. Please do not think I am trying to sell you something, I am simply trying to pay-it-forward to people that suffer like I have for so many years. You can go to Limu Nation.com or The Limu Experience for more testimonials. On my website debbieduhon.iamlimu.com I have a blog giving information about the product. It may seem a little costly, but to me it has been worth its weight in gold. I hope it can help some of you.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back