koutavaki57

Diagnosis
09/1987
Country
UK
State
merseyside
Hi
i'm new to this group hopefully i will meet many who are in the same position as myself and make lots of new friends Today i am in a lot of pain and feel so tired so i'm going to have a lie down take care and soft hugs to all :smile:

koutayaki57,
First off welcome to this forum. I am glad you found us because now you will have the support of other members who believe in you and understand what your going through. Just the idea that you have a back-up support system should give you a smile and a new stronger outlook on life. We have been through all the heartache that comes with having fibro, and the lack of understanding by family and friends, and even the doctors that treat us. But now you will have a place to come to and share with others and be able to read posts that will give you coping skills and ideas and tips on managing all your symptoms.

So I will look for your name around the forum and do my best to answer any of your questions. I hope you will join in and post answers and encouragement to others as well. There is even a place to vent and moan should the need be there, as well as, lighthearted humor and hobby topic's. Hope you have better days ahead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back