Not open for further replies.

lizzie

Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
UK
State
shropshire
I got diagnosed yesterday. Finally it all makes sense, those hot flushes, forgetfulnes, confusion, chronic hip pain, restless legs, migraine, neck and shoulder pain. At least I know im not going mad. I cant beleive how many symptoms tie this horrible illness together. I would be here all night if I listed them all:smile:

lizzie,
Welcome to the forum. So your just starting out with your new diagnose and you found us. I am happy your here at such a time when you need to start learning new coping skills and hints on other things like diet and alternative meds, and fun stuff like hobbies. lol
Be sure to jump right in and ask questions and post a few answers to help someone else.

Ours is a nice friendly group that will try and help you find the answers to your worse symptoms and offer support if you have a bad day and need to vent. You are welcome to post anywhere including in the Pub and Tea Time section.
Look forward to reading your posts and seeing your name around the forum. :)

Thank you 1sweed :) its comforting to know I can moan and get support from others

Welcome, lizzie. We are all here for you. Remember, we are all one as collective consciousness is real. So, the goal is to eliminate all suffering. If you have any specific questions please ask them. Let us know how you are progressing or regressing and what you find to be successful methods of treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back