DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2005
Country
US
State
Pa
Hi...

I am very new to this. I was diagnosed over 10 years ago with neuropathy, and had learned to deal with the pins and needles sensations and numbness. The nerve pain was bad at times, but I "sucked it up" along with 800 mg of ibuprofen every 6 hours. It didn't help much at all.

Last March I was in a major car accident (hit by a truck) and suffered a major concussion that didn't heal as expected. After that, I began having issues of extreme tenderness in my limbs and extreme pain. I also had fatigue like I never experienced in my life. The docs put me in a bunch of pain meds, but they didn't take even the edge off the situation. Depression set in big time for me because I have a family and I can't feel debilitated. I was filled with upset because each doc sent me to another.

I finally decided to try a natural supplement. Believe me, I was very skeptical about it providing any relief-because even the prescriptions didn't, but it truly has helped ease so much of my discomfort and tenderness! It us also allowing me to have much more restful sleep and energy during the day. It's natural. The supplement is called "Thrive".

I wouldn't want to go one day without it. It has made that much of a difference for me. My kids say that they feel like they have their dad back. It isn't a cure, but any win is a win!

You can do a web search for this product.

Links Not Allowed

I hope that you find what works best for you! It's a journey!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back