Leg cramps and can barely walk my feet hurt so bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPMyra

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/1980
Country
US
State
NH
I just dont know what to do. I am so tired of living in pain 24/7 for the last 35 years. It just does not get any better, but worse! I have been narcotic free for a long time as I had built up a tolerance for them and nothing works so I dont take anything. I have to suck it up and live very uncomfortable. I will be seeing my Dr. next week and hopefully she can do something about this. I also keep breaking out with cracks on my fingers and heels and they start going away and then they come right back this has been going on for a few months.

I started back up on potassium, magnesium, calcium and a flaxseed oil pill which said you should take an "E" along with it. I am hoping these vitamin additions to what I am already takig will help. The walking is the worse morning and nights, a little more tolerable during the day as I am up and about...........any info you can share would be greatly apprecciated. I did see a thread on this but the group said closed so I started this. TY, Myra in NH:?:

I'm just wondering can you see a dermatologist? Also, the pain your feeling is real, ask the kiddos to be gentle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back