Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Uk
State
UK
Hi all

I've discovered I have come sensitive to electrical heat , a new and strange symptom!

If I get to close to a hot oven or pair or hair straighteners I get this terrible pricking sensation like my nerve are crackling on the tops if my arms!

Please tell me I'm not alone :(

Lala

We have a poster who can't go near any metal . So it's not a surprise u have something a bit different.
Fibro loves to keep as guessing,but I'd have to say as fibro is something to do with nerve endings then any heat near the skin doesn't sound so wired after all .hugs x

Thanks so much forgetmenot! Not feeling so weird now :)) xxx

limbo lala,

im the poster that forget is talking about. right now im alone in this battle. it has nothing to do with fibro.

i get what you have ,due to the metal. just much worse. i cant be within 25 feet of metal or it now tazers me.
started with pins and needles.

the two things you described are made of stainless steel. write down what bothers you and how close you get to it.
if i get within 50 ft of SS then i will pass out. takes hours to recover.

im working with a PHD that is doing a study on me. (free)

please tell me all about what is happening to you.

Hi cmetryme

Many thanks for your reply! I'm so sorry to hear how much this is affecting you. I have to very close to to the object I would say around half a meter. I have noticed this with hair straighteners / iron / oven and they have to be on and hot - the part of my body which is exposed - usually hands and arms begins to 'crackle' like all the nerves are jumping it's quite painful- it almost feels electrical. I hope this information helps

Best

Lala

LALA

see my post " I need help to find treatment for my metal problem" do a search at the top of page. its under general discussions.

my phd has offices all over the world.

please describe your symptoms in detail. when did it start. how long have you had it. did you have to touch the object and now its gotten worse.

mine started when i was nine years old im 53 now. i had to touch the metal objects and i would get like a static shock, then a buzz like feeling, then a hard shock and poping sound, then a tazer like feeling. now the distance has come into play. i pray that you do not have this. it is a terrible life to live with this.

i am with a place that does melissia metal testing. called neouscience labs.

have you been tested for metals? do you have tatoos?

what else do you get this reaction too? aluminum? nickle? gold or silver? i see stainless as those are what your items are made of?
is it only heat? if you had a wood pipe and light some tobacco on fire in it does it do the same thing?

let me know.

i will talk with my doctor and see what he thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back