Not open for further replies.

nascarmike

Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
rhode island
Was just starting to feel better and then my back went into spasms. Yay, go me.

Sorry to hear that, Mike :( I hope you feel better soon, hang in there! I'm also going tru a hard time with my back and heels right now, just 2 days ago I had a mega migraine, just today it was gone!

Hang in there, Mike!

Thanks Trellum, like there was a choice right? I at least have a great family and live in a state that lets me medicate as I choose. Can't ask more than that.

You're welcome, Mike :) Glad to hear you are feeling more positive, being grateful for the wonderful things we have in our lives is always a great thing and can do wonders in our lives. Be well and stay safe, Mike :)

You're welcome, Mike :) Glad to hear you are feeling more positive, being grateful for the wonderful things we have in our lives is always a great thing and can do wonders in our lives. Be well and stay safe, Mike :)
Thanks Trellum your awesome.

I understand perfectly what you mean, my legs slept outside last night. They felt like they were burning up and the pain killers were not helping. Now its the time am feeling sleepy so I think after a while I will lay down for a few hours of nap.

I would like to blame it on the weather, but I know that the flare I am having with costochondritis, is from too much cleaning and stress from my caregiving of a relative. Tonight I had to drag out the heating pad and take more pain pills. I hope it does not take to long to heal, as I was on a roll, in cleaning house. Oh well, movies and relaxing a few days will do me good. lol

Aren't back spasms the worst? I had them big time when I was in the hospital, a couple years ago. The doctor wouldn't help me because she said they were because I was in an uncomfortable bed. They were so bad, I couldn't breathe. Now, I get them about once a month. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, they just hit. I have to lie down and let them settle. It still irritates me that the doctor disregarded me. She didn't want to refill my Percoset prescription because they're bad for people with addictive personalities. What? I get a refill of 30 about every six months. I take one when I absolutely need one, that's it. I'm not addicted to them. She would only give me Tylenol 3's for the bursitis I had in my elbow. She thought it was bad enough to admit me but not bad enough for a decent pain killer.

Anyways, I hope you're feeling better, all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back