Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2012
Country
US
State
VA
I am a Fibro sufferer who has lost everything including my job, my house, my car and now my ability to live alone. I am trying to raise money so that I can get a mobility scooter so that I can keep the love of my life, Samson. Samson is my 100 lb old english sheepdog. I have lost my ability to be able to exercise him and lost my ability to provide him a place to exercise. If you think you can help, even if the help is just to spread the word, please do. He is the one bright light left in my life. If I have to find him a new place to live because i cant provide him exercise, I will literally give up and die.

** sorry, but fundraising/advertising links were removed as per terms and conditions **

Thanks for reading
Karen

Sorry to read you are having such a hard time, Karen. It's a pity they don't allow that kind of links, but it's for a good reason. Sorry we can't help :( I truly hope you can find another way to keep your dog. Have you tried finding a job online? There are many chances to make some cash online if you are good at writing. I can suggest you a couple of sites if you want.

I'm sorry to read of all the trouble you've been having. :sad: I think Trellum's idea of online work is a great one! There are many things to do and all kinds of opportunities.

Maybe you can get a teen to exercise your dog in exchange for cookies or something else you'd bake? People barter for all kinds of things. I'd sure walk or run a dog for some baked goods.

Trellum, I don't know about Karen, but I'd sure like to hear about those sites if you'd care to PM me. :lol:

I know that there really isn't a lot that I can do to help you and Samson, but I will pray that you are provided with those things that you need to keep your furry friend a part of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back