Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
Hi, I am hoping learn new coping methods, and finding some answers. Most importantly I am so happy to know I am not alone. I blame trying to handle this all on my own on me. I thought well, ok, this is my thing, I wont let it slow me down, I wont be one of those people who gives in....today (and yesterday) were bad, I am raising my white flag. I need support, to be open to learn, to know its ok to give in sometimes. So here I am, a blank slate, I hope I can be taught and maybe I can then in turn help someone else.

Are you CERTAIN your thyroid is functioning Optimally, I believe strongly the FM issue and thyroid are so so connected. I struggled for 10 long yrs from 1991 to 2002 with a doctor who didn't know shi from shinola on the HypoT symptoms....just read the numbers....we are not numbers.....many are not being helped with thyroids.

My Dr tells my thyroid is good but I am not afraid to question him

Educate educate educate! I found that I would google everything fibromyalgia and ..... Whether that be the best exercise, or the best supple tents, medication whatever.
Also having a good support system is very helpful. Educate thise that you love. Don't be afraid to be vulnerable. Be willing to accept that you no longer can do some of the things that you used to. For us in what you CAN do! A big ephinany for me was that for a long time I felt that fibro was change who i was, but that is NOT TRUE! It just has changed the things I m able to do. I am still the same person��

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back