Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the main problems is that it's one of those conditions that nobody can understand unless they've actually got some kind of experience of it. I know that I didn't really understand it until it was a large part of my life, so I can see why other people wouldn't bother to give it too much time. I think that message boards like this one are the best thing that you can talk on, because you know that the people on here will know what you're going through, and will be able to give you the help and advice that you need to be able to live your life to the full, as much as you possibly can. It's horrible to feel lonely, but I do think that the invention of the internet helps a lot in this respect.

I am terrified of being homebound and I know its just a matter of time. I enjoy my half day out, even if its only to the grocery store. But I can't carry anything and we live in an upper apartment. Usually, I have to climb up those stairs on my hands and knees. I will do it, though. I need a little companionship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back