January Is Becoming Hot And My Legs Are Complaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kat744

Diagnosis
04/2009
Country
KEN
State
nairobi
This months seems to go on forever and the temperatures are so hot where I am. My legs feel like tree trunks and they are burning up at night. So half of my body sleeps under the bedding while the lower body sleeps uncovered.

I dont know which is better because when its cold the pain is unbearable too.

AM just living one day at a time.

This months seems to go on forever and the temperatures are so hot where I am. My legs feel like tree trunks and they are burning up at night. So half of my body sleeps under the bedding while the lower body sleeps uncovered.

I dont know which is better because when its cold the pain is unbearable too.

AM just living one day at a time.

One day at a time is good... not much more we can do. :( I'm sorry that you're having to go through this in such a hot climate (I had to look where you're posting from because it's so cold where I am now!)

Will there be any relief in your weather at some point? I'm thinking that your location is always very hot... or do you have cooler nights sometimes?

I'm also living one day at the time, I don't enjoy thinking of the tomorrow; it's scary. Thinking like this can help us greatly to relax. In a situation like ours the best we can do is try to be as calm and as relaxed as possible, because I heard stress and anxiety can have a really negative effect on your health!

Hang in there! I hope you can find some relief soon. I've never experienced a symptom like that (I've experienced many others tho). I know isn't easy, but always remember we are here to listen to you; you are not alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back