DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Md
Hi,

Have had fibro for 30 years ...my family has a genetic form..my mother had it, older sister and 1 daughter.
I usually cope with this disease with a dr. Who somewhat gets it..and studying alternative therapies and learning to help myself.
this year started out pretty stressful which does not help with this disease

I followed a link from someone in sc . Discussing fibro because my daughter wants to explore that part of the country, but i have heard the se us climate is not good for symptoms

Would love to hear from others

LLM1,
Welcome to the forum. I live in Pa, but did live in Florida, for a while. It seems not to matter where one lives as I hurt just as bad in a warmer climate as in a colder one. But it is different for different people. The best thing you can do is read through the forum posts in hopes of learning new coping skills. If you have questions you need answers too, then ask away and the members will do their best to help get you started.

By helping yourself you will be in better control when dealing with doctors, as well as, non-believers be they family or friends. I hope you will visit the forum often and take time to welcome new folks into the forum and make some new fibro friends. See you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back