Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/1995
Country
uk
State
bedforshire
Hi everyone. thought id introduce myself and say abit about my fibro journey. I'm nearly 34 and in the UK. I first got fibro when I was 11 . so iv had it a very long time. I have two beautiful girls who are amazing. I run my own business from my home salon offering hair and nails and I can work around my pain and my girlies which is perfect for me. I'm a big believer in keep moving or its gonna get worse so I keep plodding on . having a bad flare up at the mo , starting to get a bit down so thought id join a support group to keep my chin up :) :)

Welcome to the forum !

You started to have Fibromyalgia since you were a child, your journey has not been easy. It is very good that you work at home, this would be less stressful for you than working outside, and you can have more time with your two children --- the two beautiful girls that are amazing --- a source of joy to you, just by looking at them.

Stress can cause a bad flare up; we can feel better by having some distraction --- to distract ourselves from Fibromyalgia; and the support of friendly people is very helpful too.

Spring and Easter are coming, you will feel much better very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back