Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2018
Country
US
State
MI
I have been having the start (or worsening of) a flare-up for the past three days. It seems like I am always in a flare-up since I was diagnosed a year ago.

I work full time as a private security sergeant and go to school part-time. I have been trying for three days to get someone to cover my shift for me. I usually am quick to go into overtime without worrying about the consequences later but it seems like a lot of giving from my end and only take from the guards on my site. I guess that is why they call it give-and-take. I have been trying since Tuesday to get a morning cover. I wake up feeling nauseous with all of the pain and try to get someone to stay for a few hours until I can get around but never can get someone to stay or come in. It is either "I have to get my kid on the bus (her husband is unemployed, why can't he do it?)" or "I am sick too. (You don't look sick)"

I am just frustrated to have to drag myself out of bed when all I need is one day of rest.
I am hoping my assistant supervisor will come in early for me to go home today.

Siiiigh. I can't wait until I finish college and can get my dream job. I think then morale might be boosted a little, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back